Monday, December 18, 2006

Man Utd crashes 0-1 at West Ham (Sports)

A 75th minute strike by Nigel Reo-Coker, the West Ham captain was enough to sink Manchester. This was a perfect start for new manager Alan Curbishly. Good-old fashioned defending and fine goal-keeping by Robert Green kept Manchester at bay.

It was ironic that before the match, Manchester was saying how boring Chelsea is, and how much pressure was on Chelsea. However, Chelsea cam back a goal down twice to beat Everton 3-2 earlier. Looks like the pressure's on Man Utd now!

Don't get me wrong; I'm not anti-Manchester or pro-Chelsea. I really don't want to see Chelsea win again, because it proves that money can buy success. This really irks me. On the other hand, Manchester irritates with with their pride and overconfidence. I hope some other team wins, but that's not being realistic.

CDI

No comments: