Saturday, August 08, 2009

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra Review (Entertainment News)


To treat it seriously is to miss the point. I think I said it before, and I'll write it again-- G.I. Joe is a great film. Thin on plot, fantastic on action and excellant on effects, it does not disappoint. Just do not try to wonder why any government would give the Joes high-technology equipment and not their own soldiers. Or why normal soldiers' grenades cannot hurt the forces of Cobra, but the Joes using the same grenades can.

I really like the appearance of Brendan Fraser and Arnold Vosloo. I was kind of hoping of a few 'Mummy' references, but I guess it was too much to ask.

Well, the one thing I learnt was-- some people are too pretty to be bad.

Overall: 73/100

Nurlisa

The Alternative: It's good to be cool.

No comments: